Blackhawks Max Shacknai Invitational 2017 ... presented by SoccerLoco
February 24th - 26th, 2017
U7 to U19 Boys & Girls
U7/U8 (4v4) $300(participation only)
U9/U10 (7v7) $395(participation only)
U11/U12 (9v9) $595
U13-U19 (11v11) $845
Entry Deadline January 16, 2017
"COME PLAY WITH CHAMPIONS IN 2017"
Welcome to THE BLACKHAWKS MAX SHACKNAI INVITATIONAL!
2017 is expected to beat last year's attendance of 407 teams, including 90 Out of State from Cal North, Colorado, Mexico, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington and provide you the opportunity to "Play With Champions". Scottsdale Soccer Blackhawks will be entering all our 2016 Region IV Champions, USYS National Club teams, NPL National Finalists (2), Regional Semi-finalists, FWRL Champions (3), State Cup Champions (4), Presidents Cup Champions (2) & State Cup Semi-finalists (10) and you can expect the utmost QUALITY all the way around.
- Quality Fields
- Quality Referees
- Quality Competition
- Quality Coaches Hospitality Tent
- Quality Awards
- Lace up your boots and come be a part of a QUALITY Soccer experience!
Played at the Scottsdale Sports Complex and the Reach 11 Sports Complex, sites of the 2011 US Youth Soccer National Championships, the 2012 Region IV Championships, and the 2016 ODP Regional Championships, as well as Chaparral Park, Rose Mofford Sports Complex, Red Mountain Park and Quail Run Park, coupled with beautiful Arizona weather, a phenomenal weekend of soccer is in store for players, coaches and spectators alike.
- NEW! USYS Mandated Guidelines will be followed for ALL Age Groups- Click HERE for specifics.
- Acceptance: Teams will ONLY be considered after the Registration Deadline. (Exception for Out of State Teams)
- NEW FOR 2017! Checks WILL NOT be accepted. Payment MUST be made with Credit Cards which WILL ONLY BE PROCESSED ONCE ACCEPTED and WITHOUT CONVENIENCE FEES
- Coaching Conflicts: A maximun of two (2) teams in group play.
- Friday Night Play: ALL Phoenix area teams will be considered for Friday games.
- Scheduling: We CANNOT schedule around ANY League Games outside of the BHI. YOU must plan accordingly.
- Lodging: We ARE a Stay and Play Tournament this year. Please see the information at the left sidebar.
- Awards: Individual player medals for 1st and 2nd place, a Championship Team Trophy and Championship Player Backpacks for ALL U11-U19 Division Champions. Participation Pins for ALL PLAYERS
- Refunds: Registration Fees are non-refundable once your team has been accepted.
Please read through the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, to the left, before you send us an email. We often receive the same question many times and we have tried to address many of these concerns to avoid wasting your time and getting you your answer right away. Also, many questions can be answered by reviewing the rules and information on the left as well. Please feel free to contact us if you still have a question.