Blackhawks Max Shacknai Invitational 2016 ... presented by SoccerLoco
February 19th - 21st, 2016
U7 to U19 Boys & Girls
U7 - U8 (4V4) $300
U9 - U10 (6V6) $350
U11 (8V8) $525
U11 - U19 (11V11) $795
Welcome to THE BLACKHAWKS MAX SHACKNAI INVITATIONAL 2016!
A record attendance of 410 teams, including 90 Out of State from Cal North, Colorado, Mexico, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Texas, Utah, Washington participating with teams from throughout the State of Arizona!
- Quality Fields
- Quality Referees
- Quality Competition
- Quality Coaches Hospitality Tent
- Quality Awards
- Lace up your boots and come be a part of a QUALITY Soccer experience!
_______________________________CLICK THE LOGO BELOW FOR SPECIAL OFFERS________________________
Played at the Scottsdale Sports Complex and the Reach 11 Sports Complex, sites of the 2011 US Youth Soccer National Championships and the 2012 Region IV Championships, as well as Chaparral Park and Rose Mofford Sports Complex, coupled with beautiful Arizona weather, a phenomenal weekend of soccer is in store for players, coaches and spectators alike.
- NEW! Academy format for U7/U8 and modified U9/U10 (click on the RULES age group tab on the left hand side of this page for AYSA Academy rules / guidelines and the Rules Tab for the implemented Tournament Rules regarding these are groups) - 3 game maximum
- Acceptance: Teams will ONLY be considered if they have paid in FULL AND after the Registration Deadline. (Exception for Out of State Teams)
- Coaching Conflicts: A maximun of two (2) teams in group play.
- Friday Night Play: ALL Phoenix area teams will be considered for Friday games.
- Scheduling: We CANNOT schedule around CAZSL, POSOL or Academy League Games. YOU must plan accordingly.
- Lodging: We ARE a Stay and Play Tournament this year. Please see the information at the left sidebar.
- Awards: Individual player medals for 1st and 2nd place, a Championship Team Trophy and Championship Player Backpacks for ALL U11 - U19 Division Champions. Participation Pins for ALL PLAYERS
- Refunds: Registration Fees are non-refundable once your team has been accepted
Please read through the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, to the left, before you send us an email. We often receive the same question many times and we have tried to address many of these concerns to avoid wasting your time and getting you your answer right away. Also, many questions can be answered by reviewing the rules and information on the left as well. Please feel free to contact us if you still have a question.