Blackhawks Max Shacknai Invitational 2014 ... presented by SoccerLoco
February 21st - 23rd, 2014
U8 to U19 Boys & Girls
U8 (7v7), U9 (8v8) - U11 (8v8) - $495
U11 (11v11) - U19 (11v11) - $745
Welcome to THE BLACKHAWKS MAX SHACKNAI INVITATIONAL 2014!
Join 317 teams, including 70 Out of State from Cal North, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Texas, Washington, and Arizona for our biggest tournament yet!
- Quality Fields
- Quality International Referees
- Quality Competition
- Quality Coaches Hospitality Tent presented by Boston Market
- Quality Awards
- Lace up your boots and come be a part of a QUALITY Soccer experience!
Played at the Scottsdale Sports Complex and the Reach 11 Sports Complex, sites of the 2011 US Youth Soccer National Championships and the 2012 Region IV Championships, coupled with beautiful Arizona weather, a phenomenal weekend of soccer is in store for players, coaches and spectators alike.
- Acceptance: Teams will ONLY be considered if they have paid in FULL AND after the Registration Deadline. (Exception for Out of State Teams)
- Coaching Conflicts: A maximun of two (2) teams in group play.
- Friday Night Play: ALL Phoenix area teams will be considered for Friday games.
- Scheduling: We CANNOT schedule around CAZSL or POSOL League Games. YOU must plan accordingly.
- Lodging: We ARE a Stay and Play Tournament this year. Please see the information at the left sidebar.
- Awards: Individual player medals for 1st and 2nd place, a Championship Team Trophy and Championship Player T-Shirts for ALL U9 - U19 Division Champions. Participation Medals for all U8 players.
- Refunds: Registration fees are non-refundable once accepted.
- Quality Officiating by Both Local and International Referees (provided by Refex)
Please read through the Frequently Asked Questions and Answers, to the left, before you send us an email. We often receive the same question many times and it will save us a lot of time and get you your answer right away. Also, many questions can be answered by reviewing the rules and information on the left as well. Please feel free to contact us if you still have a question.